Politics Politics Politics
Summary: Justin Robert Young announces his intention to dissect the run for the White House. Just think, while you been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world you could have been getting down to this sick beat.
- I got a hunch about Joe Biden - Mayor Pete surging in New Hampshire - Wolves begin to comes for DNC head Tom Perez - Interview with Mayor Pete superfan (and my mom) Gloria Young
- A look at the consequences of the bungled Iowa Caucus, specifically for Biden and Warren - Interview with Dave Peterson of Iowa State University breaking down the numbers for Bernie and Pete - Mitt breaks ranks with the GOP on final impeachment vote - Recapping a Made For Television State of the Union
- The back and forth on impeachment scheduling leaves the caucus in limbo for three frontrunners - Visiting Delany HQ after he drops out of the race - Interview with Taylor Frame of famous Des Moines t-shirt shop Raygun on becoming a campaign stop, how '20 compares with '08 and which candidate has yet to visit this season - The serious vibe from Bernie HQ including how to caucus and words of encouragement from Rep. Ilhan Omar
- Who is going to blame their presidential failures on impeachment? - Despite the Bolton Bomb, why the trail might still be on track to end Friday - Mayor Pete's big problem... - Interview with Matt Grossman about the history of trends in political parties
- Are the vast majority of candidates challenging incumbent presidents simply not electable? - Impeachment update - RUDY HAS A PODCAST AND ITS NOT A PODCAST AT ALL - Interview with Leah Stokes about the Green New Deal
- Mayor Pete's "Please Clap" moment - Do I have a Biden blindspot? - Breaking down Bernie vs. Hillary (2020) - Full Iowa Caucus breakdown with Dave Peterson - Mailbag!
- Cocaine Mitch takes the wheel of impeachment, how short will he make it? - Biden floats two new names as possible Veep - China? Done. New NAFTA? Done. But what deal is next and will it have a massive effect on the election? - Interview with Osamah Khalil about the history of US relations with Iran from post-WW2 to the hostage crisis.
- CNN's horrible debate filled with awful performances - Did Yang win the night by securing Dave Chappelle's endorsement? - An interview with Andrew Heaton about his most dreaded possible general election match up
- Why Hunter is only going to be a bigger problem for Joe - Impeachment Trial should start next week how does that affect the 2020 candidates? - Marianne Williamson is done - Interview with Texas Senate candidate Annie "Mama" Garcia about why she's running, Texas Democrats and if a gun control candidate can win in the Lone Star State
- Is WWIII over? - Mitch McConnell has the votes to start impeachment - DNC will cancel debate if trial begins - Interview with comedy writer Jack Helmuth on the difference between writing for The Blaze and Comedy Central
- Are we going to war? - Can Trump afford to go to war - Interview with Lou Shubert on why we should and shouldn't worry - Elizabeth Warren's awful Q4 numbers
- A battle hymn for the coming conflict - A deep dive into Mayor Pete hatred - Guessing the over/unders on Q4 fundraising - Impeachment reheating?
- Elizabeth Warren is ebegging, that can't be a good sign... - DNC's stupide debate thresholds coming under more fire - Interview with Hans Noel about the evolution of party ideologies
- Lisa Murkowski begins the "Dance of Concern" - There is literally no news - Mike Bloomberg used prison labor to make campaign calls - Seriously, no news - Trump 2020 posts guide to winning arguments with "snowflakes" - Interview with Diane Feldman about her career in professional campaign polling and why modern polling is so challenging
- Winners and losers from last night's debate - I don't get why people thought Klobuchar had a good night - Pete takes punches from everyone and remains standing - January debate thresholds could limit stage to five right before Iowans vote - The history of party divisions with David Karol - Will the internet ever be a representative place for politics?