Politics Politics Politics
Summary: Justin Robert Young announces his intention to dissect the run for the White House. Just think, while you been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world you could have been getting down to this sick beat.
DONATE: www.cdcfoundation.org/coronavirus - Hyperbole-free Coronavirus Update - A '93 staffer has made a sexual assault claim against Joe Biden, will CNN ask him about it tonight? - I think China is lying about being over their coronavirus infection. - Interview with Steven Conn of Miami University about the Great Depression and what is similar to now and what is not.
- Most questions I get revolve around some version of "is Trump going to win/lose in November because of this?" So, I answer as best I can. - Honestly who is running the Biden campaign? - Eric Geller of Politico on cyber security, vote by mail in 2020 and if the mood is right for online voting.
- Facts, figures and news about COVID-19 and no nonsense - FEC filings show Bloomberg spent WAY more than we thought - Insider trading scandal rocks DC - Discussion with Kevin Ryan about the impending birth of his first child, journalism critiques and Bernie predictions.
- A tribute to Bernie 2020 - Joe's (last?) primary blowout - The reality for Bernie and the argument for him to suspend his campaign now - Interview with Elizabeth Cohen about citizenship in America - Your emails
- Justin thinks Trump just bet his presidency on the coronavirus fallout - Interview with Samara Klar on how disdain for parties is leading to political inaction and less romance. - Justin checks in with his mom about coronavirus, who she is going to vote for in the Florida primary and her reaction to Florida gubernatorial runner up Andrew Gillum being caught in a South Beach hotel room with meth and a gay escort.
- Biden wins Michigan and both candidates are cancelling campaign stops so it's time to call in some friends from the trail now that we are possibly at the end of the road. - Dan Newhauser of Vice explains what it was like on the ground during the great Centrist Convergence in Texas before Super Tuesday. - JD Durkin of Cheddar tells us if Biden or Bernie are preferable to Trump in some of the most volatile pivot counties in America. - Andrew Heaton of the Political Orphanage exclaims how great Biden's likely nomination is for his sex life.
- Why Bernie needs Michigan - The three moments that lost Elizabeth Warren the election and a confirmation of a long held theory - Interview with Eitan Hersh about Political Hobbyists and how to motivate them
- A mea culpa on Joe Biden - Breaking down the Super Tuesday results - Hard lessons for Bernie 2020 - Breaking down the financials on Michael Bloomberg's hilarious run for president - Interview with Dr. Precious Hall about why Bernie exploded in Nevada and why the results might have sealed his fate on Super Tuesday
An audio documentary about one of the most surreal political rallies in modern history. Featuring musical performances by: Yolanda Adams, Kat Taylor and Juvenile.
Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are the most likely to win South Carolina. Hear what both of the candidates told their supporters in the make-or-break First in the South Primary.
- A quick explanation of why I got banned from Twitch for streaming the debate (with UPDATE at the end) - Debate recap including Bloomberg's lack of a bounce back, Biden's gun violence gaffe and Bernie's baffling defense of Fidel Castro - Interview with Seth Masket about the state of the two-party system, anger against third parties and the possibility of a brokered convention
- Trump rally finds MAGA Nation stands unafraid - The hunt to find a Trump fan who saw Parasite and get his review of the President's new least favorite Best Picture winner - At a Bernie benefit listening to top surrogate Nina Turner - Interview with Councilman James Howard Adams of Boulder City, NV about local politics in the Silver State and his duel life as a rock star - Final Caucus Predictions
- Pete's got jokes - Bernie's health becomes an issue and his campaign fans the flames - The results of watching hours of NYC mayoral debates to pick apart Bloomberg's strengths and weaknesses - Interview with Brooks Flippen about the lessons Mayor Pete can learn from Jimmy Carter
- Pete's hesitation in New Hampshire might have cost him the win - What to make of the first polls out of SC and NV after IA and NH - Mailbag! - Interview with Ohio congressional candidate Mike Larsen on leaving TV for politics, pitching jokes to Ted Kennedy and why he's challenging Jim Jordan.
- Biden is a disaster and should drop out immediately - Full results breakdown with New Hampshire Institute of Politics professor Christopher Galdieri - Campaign Undertaker takes multiple victims including Andrew Yang! A LIVE EULOGY FROM HIS CAMPAIGN SUSPENSION! - Interview with Andrew Heaton