Fifty Shades of Gender
Summary: We get curious about all things gender, sex and sexuality, as well as feminism (the inclusive kind), mental health and kink, and all that makes us humans unique and diverse. From body positivity to body dysmorphia, it’s all welcome here. Come with us on a journey of inclusion, acceptance and respect.
5. SARAH: intersex, non-binary
4. EDALIA: transgender, non-binary
3. HARRI ELOUISE: trans-feminine, non-binary
2. ALYS WILFRED: trans-masculine, non-binary, genderfluid
1. KIT: genderfluid, trans-feminine, non-binary, demigirl