Elephant Journal: Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis
Summary: Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis about walking our talk—every day, in every moment. It ain’t about being perfect. Waylon Lewis, founder of Elephant Journal, talks about everyday Buddhism, meditation, eco-actions large and small, and features conversations with leading mindful thought leaders, both famous and overlooked.
89. White Men's Journey from Fragile to Agile: Waylon interviews Andy Horning.
88. How to Save the World & Have a Good Time Doing So, with Sarah Wilson.
87. Waylon talks with Natalie Goldberg, Writing Teacher extraordinaire, about her new book: Three Simple Lines.
Julia Cameron: my favorite guest on Walk the Talk Show in a long time.
85. How we can write our way to Empathy. An Elephant Gathering.
Waylon w/ Sharon Salzberg on Real Change: Mindfulness to Heal Ourselves & the World.
83. How to Celebrate your Birthday & Honor your Year.
82. Liz Plank: Feminism, For the Love of Men.
81. Senator Cory Booker with Waylon: How we make real Change.
80. Anti-Racism: Jane Elliott educates Waylon & 8,000 Elephant Readers (& you!). An Elephant Gathering during COVID-19.
79. I’m a white male. I’m the same age as George Floyd. Here’s what we do with our privilege. An Elephant Gathering during COVID-19.
Join us this Friday, free
This Friday, join us for our Elephant Retreat: elephantjournal.com/retreat One hour of community connection, Q&A, and a little meditation. We're talking: 10 Basic Salves for Burn-Out & Everyday Depression. Bring your own ideas. Bring a friend. Let's show up for each other. You have to register, but it's free: elephantjournal.com/retreat to join Waylon Lewis for an hour of live community and conversation.
This is a continuing part of Elephant's (free) Community Retreat: Join us: elephantjournal.com/retreat (I see this growing to 10s of 1000s of us). ~ Waylon Lewis Some of the Elephant Journal articles for you referenced in the podcast this week: 1. This is why we Bow 2. How to Meditate: The Dathun Letter via Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche, 3. Don’t Give Up on your Yoga Practice in Lockdown. 4. Read why you're Basically Good. 5. Pema Chodron vs. Self-Help. 6. The Cocoon.
This Friday, join us for Elephant’s (Free) Community Retreat: elephantjournal.com/retreat One hour of community connection, Q&A, and a little meditation. We're talking: The Root of Overwhelm & How to Befriend it. Bring your own ideas. Bring a friend. Let's show up for each other. You have to register, but it's free: elephantjournal.com/retreat to join Waylon Lewis for an hour of live community and conversation.