Politics Politics Politics
Summary: Justin Robert Young announces his intention to dissect the run for the White House. Just think, while you been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world you could have been getting down to this sick beat.
- Debate thresholds might create an all-white stage - Final Harris campaign obit - Bloomberg slams Dem slate - Interview with Mike Bruke about how courts are legislating from the bench - Your emails.
- Kamala Harris is out of the race and here is why she lost. - How long are we going to pretend to care about impeachment. - Kanye + Osteen, covering Trump on edibles and Kim Kardashian 2024 with The Blaze's Kevin Ryan
- Another tell-all article about the disaster known as the Kamala Harris campaign - SNL and politics through the years with Matt Sienkiewicz - Steyer ad blitz backfiring? - Joe Biden's South Carolina strategy showing cracks
- What 2016 Trump can teach Elizabeth Warren in how to handle Medicare for All - Did Big Structural Bailey curse Warren? - Andrew Heaton - The history of Turkey and Syria with Professor Nora Fisher Onar - #ButYourEmails mailbag
A week before it launches, Px3 listeners get first crack at Raise the Dead. It's a brand new history podcast series from Justin Robert Young telling the story of the 1960 election between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. Moreso, how understanding the facts of that election would have made us much more prepared for the election of Donald Trump in 2016. John F. Kennedy only won one race for the White House and his slogan was "Get America Moving Again"...
- Mueller resurfacing for impeachment? - Is somebody going to use the C-word in the House? - History of Hollywood in politics with author Kathryn Brownell. - Iowa, NH, NV and SC: which of them are MUST WIN states for each 2020 Democrats?
- Gordon Sondland's testimony shakes Justin's faith in him knowing anything - Debate predictions and candidates to watch - Interview with number one Px3 Mayor Pete surrogate Gloria Young - Elizabeth Warren, Wayne Messum, Alan Moore are join the parade
- Is Marie Yovanovitch a super compelling witness or just someone really upset that she was fired from her dream job? - Roger Stone is found guilty and someone in Trump World takes a victory lap. - Interview with Professor Matt Pauly about the history of Ukraine and some wild stories about being in Moscow during the fall of the Soviet Union. - Kamala Harris' campaign is leaking and that might herald a visit from the Campaign Undertaker - Mailbag including one challenging why I have encouraged the press to name the whistleblower
- Impeachment Hearings Begin: Choose Your Quest... - Deval Patrick is in, Sanford is out - Rudy Has A Podcast? - Economic fear receding? - Andrew Yang bombed his Breakfast Club interview - Interview with Brian Sack - The return of a beloved segment we haven't seen for a while. Involving a Poll.
Wait, is it for real this time? Bloomberg is rumored to be filing paperwork on a 2020 run. We bring in Jo-Ellen Pozner to discuss the NYC mayor and his chances. The New York Times and Washington Post got advanced copies of the Anonymous Senior Trump official book Warning, we review the reviews. And finally a chat about the Democratic Primary debate threshold with Debate Tracker (@TrackerDebate) which is awesome because Justin found someone more obsessed with them than he is.
We review the magical and calamitous ride of Beto O'Rourke from 2018 to his exit from the presidential race. Donald Jr. unmasks the whistleblower while selling books. What does Kentucky going blue mean for Trump and Mitch? Is Quid Pro Quo the right goal for Dems? Andrew Heaton joins the show to talk the rise and fall of Betomania and we make some guesses on his future and FINALLY we break down the biggest financial disasters in 2016.
GONG! Hear Justin's first reaction to the news that Beto O'Rourke is no longer running for president. Is the Impeachment Process meddling with the 2020 Primary more than anything Trump could do in Ukraine? How Warren's opponents will attack her Medicare for All rollout. An interview about the rise of populism with Joe Lownz co-author of "Producers, Parasites, Patriots: Race and the New Right-wing Politics of Precarity". Mailbag!
How will the formalization of the impeachment process affect the Democrats chances of impeaching Trump? What lessons can be learned from 1998? Is Joe Biden a dead man walking at the tides turn on his Iowa and New Hampshire poll numbers?
With the blockbuster statements by Ukraine envoy Taylor now public, Justin takes a few guesses on how Trump will try and bat it back. Tom Merritt joins to discuss the wildest week in Brexit and what will happen going forward. JuRY breaks down the Yang Playbook from the crafting of his image to the cultivating of his audience.
Justin talks about the Bill Taylor testimony and if it is hurting the democrats that it is not live on television. An interview with Rose McDermott about the psychology of politics and why it might be a bad match for online conversation.