Pure Digital Technologies introduced Flip Videoâ„¢, a new line of digital camcorders designed to shoot and share video. The devices feature video sharing technology combined with an ultra-portable design and easy video capture and editing. Developed with Internet video sharing software integrated into the device, Flip Video allows you to upload directly to YouTube and other online video sharing sites. The camcorder retails at $119.99 for the 30-minute model and $149.99 for the 60-minute model.
- 1.5 inch color playback screen
- Instant playback, review and delete features
- Play videos directly from the camcorder to any TV
- Uses AA batteries
- Built-in software for instant viewing, editing, and sharing
- One-click emailing
- Integrated video uploading to YouTube and other online video sharing sites
- Capture still frames from video
- Make custom-edited movie mixes with music
- Create and organize your personal video library
- One-hour DVD processing through one of more than 9,400 Pure Digital-certified U.S. retail locations
- Availability: Starting May 1, 2007 at retail locations nationwide including Best Buy, Costco, Target, Toys “R” Us, and online at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Red Envelope and others.