Forums » How to Podcast » Learn Tips and Tools from the AudioLuxe Content Crash Course
AudioLuxe is a San Francisco-based team dedicated to incubating local podcasts. Come attend the Content Crash Course and learn how to take your podcast to the next level!
In the Content Crash Course, public radio professionals take you step-by-step through the basics of creating riveting content. In just two days, you'll learn everything you need to know to retain the DIY-quality of your show -- while also making your program rock.
Basic Audio-Intensive includes:
* The Production Process: turn a concept into content
* Writing for the Ear: arguably THE most important thing about good audio
* Interviewing Basics: practical steps for ensuring a successful interview
* Sound Basics: getting it, and how to use it once you've got it
* Format: establish a signature sound that's listener-friendly
* Handy Editing Tricks: compensate for things that didn't go quite right
* Listening Session and Q&A
You'll train at the professional studios of KQED Public Radio in San Francisco. Courses are limited to eight participants per group; each group is balanced to achieve a similar range of skill levels across participants.
Podcasters are already benefitting from the tips and tools of public
radio professionals offered in the course. Here's what participants had to
say about last month's class: "I had a blast!" and "It really opened up a
whole new audio world."
Banish bland audio! Here's your chance to find out everything you need to know to turn your podcast into an outstanding production!
New Content Crash Course dates are added each month! Our new online registration makes it fast and easy to sign up. Head over to [url]www.audioluxe.org[/url] to register now!
Or email [email]email@example.com[/email] for more information!
Hope to see you in the workshop! - The AudioLuxe Crew