Politics Politics Politics
Summary: Justin Robert Young announces his intention to dissect the run for the White House. Just think, while you been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world you could have been getting down to this sick beat.
- Is WWIII over? - Mitch McConnell has the votes to start impeachment - DNC will cancel debate if trial begins - Interview with comedy writer Jack Helmuth on the difference between writing for The Blaze and Comedy Central
- Are we going to war? - Can Trump afford to go to war - Interview with Lou Shubert on why we should and shouldn't worry - Elizabeth Warren's awful Q4 numbers
- A battle hymn for the coming conflict - A deep dive into Mayor Pete hatred - Guessing the over/unders on Q4 fundraising - Impeachment reheating?
- Elizabeth Warren is ebegging, that can't be a good sign... - DNC's stupide debate thresholds coming under more fire - Interview with Hans Noel about the evolution of party ideologies
- Lisa Murkowski begins the "Dance of Concern" - There is literally no news - Mike Bloomberg used prison labor to make campaign calls - Seriously, no news - Trump 2020 posts guide to winning arguments with "snowflakes" - Interview with Diane Feldman about her career in professional campaign polling and why modern polling is so challenging
- Winners and losers from last night's debate - I don't get why people thought Klobuchar had a good night - Pete takes punches from everyone and remains standing - January debate thresholds could limit stage to five right before Iowans vote - The history of party divisions with David Karol - Will the internet ever be a representative place for politics?
- Impeachment is happening - My mom has strong impeachment feelings - There is a debate happening tomorrow - Andrew Heaton on how DC is reacting to yet another impeachment
- The Judiciary Committee continues to delay the articles of impeachment vote but Justin spoils the next two months anyway - Interview with Tom Merritt about the shocking Conservative blowout - Robert Gulotty (professor at the University of Chicago) on the history of tariffs and educated guesses on the China Deal
- Pelosi reunites two wayward 90s lovers... impeachment and NAFTA - Biden's puzzling one-term gambit - Biden/Kamala/Mayor Pete with Jack Allison - UK election preview with Tom Merritt
- Debate thresholds might create an all-white stage - Final Harris campaign obit - Bloomberg slams Dem slate - Interview with Mike Bruke about how courts are legislating from the bench - Your emails.
- Kamala Harris is out of the race and here is why she lost. - How long are we going to pretend to care about impeachment. - Kanye + Osteen, covering Trump on edibles and Kim Kardashian 2024 with The Blaze's Kevin Ryan
- Another tell-all article about the disaster known as the Kamala Harris campaign - SNL and politics through the years with Matt Sienkiewicz - Steyer ad blitz backfiring? - Joe Biden's South Carolina strategy showing cracks
- What 2016 Trump can teach Elizabeth Warren in how to handle Medicare for All - Did Big Structural Bailey curse Warren? - Andrew Heaton - The history of Turkey and Syria with Professor Nora Fisher Onar - #ButYourEmails mailbag
A week before it launches, Px3 listeners get first crack at Raise the Dead. It's a brand new history podcast series from Justin Robert Young telling the story of the 1960 election between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. Moreso, how understanding the facts of that election would have made us much more prepared for the election of Donald Trump in 2016. John F. Kennedy only won one race for the White House and his slogan was "Get America Moving Again"...
- Mueller resurfacing for impeachment? - Is somebody going to use the C-word in the House? - History of Hollywood in politics with author Kathryn Brownell. - Iowa, NH, NV and SC: which of them are MUST WIN states for each 2020 Democrats?