Summary: Are you an advanced learner of English? These podcasts from Saarland University offer challenging listening opportunities and fascinating topics to do with the English language and culture. Get your new enhanced five-minute episode once every two weeks.
X14 - Why Trump won and what it means
X13 - 'Cause of the caucus
X12 - Ropey-Leaks
89. Veritably charitable vegetables
88. Of bridges, temples and other follies
87. From Roman box tree to English capability
86. Teddy bears and caramel wafers
85. Eat, Play, Cycle
84. Of almshouses and slave traders
83. Talking guns
82. Focus on football
X11 - There'd better be no more Troubles!
X10 - The day after
81. That breax it
80. Britain's EU merry-go-round