Summary: Are you an advanced learner of English? These podcasts from Saarland University offer challenging listening opportunities and fascinating topics to do with the English language and culture. Get your new enhanced five-minute episode once every two weeks.
119. Our gender issue
118. A Jazzy New Year!
117. A special guitar
116. Of excellence, elite and eminences
115. Measuring university
114. Of proverbs' value
113. Of cultural values in expressions
112. Things that don't exist at school
111. Words that don't exist
110. Of tongues, threats and tools
109. A Frenchman in Finland
108. The labours of Maybot
107. A year after
106. Figuratively baking
105. Of springy and holey bread