Pixelmatortutorials.net » Tutorial podcast
Summary: Watch each week as the Pixelmator gurus share new tips and tricks, to make your time in Pixelmator more productive, more efficient and more fun. Pixelmator brings image editing to the rest of us in a brilliant way. Image editing has never been more fun, and more exciting. PixelmatorTutorials.net make Pixelmator and image editing accessible for people that already have experience with image editing and people that are new to image editing. With over a thousand visitors a day to the site and even more downloading the podcasts via iTunes, the Pixelmator Tutorial podcast turns out to be the number one resource for learning image editing with Pixelmator.
– - Finally after hearing about 3-5 months that a new release of Pixelmator would be coming soon, the wait is over. Today we could finally download Pixelmator 2.2 blueberry. As you are used to we want to first give you a quick overview of all the changes in this new version and then in [...]
– - OS X Lion introduced us to Autosave, Resume, versions , and working in the cloud. And Pixelmator has embraced these technologies to the fullest. For some people Autosave and resume have been a lifesaver in the form that when Pixelmator crashed the file they worked on was still there. For others these new [...]
– - Here we make use of mask and gaussian blur and i explain things about healing tool and masks.This is a quick and easy way to soften skin in pixelmator. The advance version will be uploaded soon.
– - A tutorial on how to use the clone stamp tool in Pixelmator. It can also be used in many other ways.
– A simple and cool technique to make your physique look good and your personality look charming , learn in simple steps how to add mass to your body.
– Do you remember the days where you wrote text on sweaty windows or windows that got wet by the rain? Welcome to a new Pixelmator video tutorial where Varun will show us how to create the same effect in Pixelmator. Images used in the tutorial: Link for Rain Wallpaper: http://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/rain-wallpapers-widescreen-1.jpg Link for Car [...]
– - Weiter geht es mit der Pixelmator Tutorial Reihe. Heute entfernen wir Gegenstände aus Bildern. Dazu nutzen wir das Reparatur-Werkzeug und markieren die gewünschten Bereiche. This german Pixelmator video tutorial is provided to you by PixelmatorTutorials.net with permission from and in cooperation with BruceyOnTour (BruceyOnTour.org)
– - Das freistellen von Objekten geht ganz einfach und schnell. Mit Pixelmator habt Ihr die Möglichkeit dies sehr schnell zu erledigen. Wie es genau funktioniert ist in meinem Video erklärt. This german Pixelmator video tutorial is provided to you by PixelmatorTutorials.net with permission from and in cooperation with BruceyOnTour (BruceyOnTour.org)
– – - In this episode of the Pixelmator Tutorial Podcast we’re going to take a look at how we can create creases. The idea behind this tutorial comes from a tutorial made for another image editing application created by a company named flying meat. Link to the original tutorial: Creating Creases
– – Hi And welcome back to a special special pixelmator tutorial podcast episode. PixelmatorTutorials.net is proud to introduce a set of AppleScript scripts that can help you adjust Pixelmator to your liking. We’ve published the scripts online a few weeks ago and today I want to show you how you can download and install [...]
– Update!: Version 2.0.3 of Pixelmator is out which has brought back Cmd+D as the standard shortcut for deselecting. Duplicating a layer is now shift+cmd+D. With the release of Pixelmator 2.0.2 some of the keyboard shortcuts we have gotten so accustomed to have changed. You have most likely noticed that cmd+d does no longer deselect [...]